Thursday 25 August 2022

Birthday Party

 Last week (20th August), I went to a birthday πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‚ party and one the day before too. It was so much FUN! Now Mamma is tired of dropping and picking me. Not the dropping and picking a ball.  So, the party was at Samarth the birthday boys house. His house was big and his house was basically 2 houses merged.  We watched a movie called ’Back to the outback’. It is about a snake 🐍 , spiderπŸ•· , a kind of lobster and a kind of a lizard. 

Then we played Housie. YiPPPEE!!! Oops, I think that was too loud. Do you know that when I first heard the word housie when I was 6 on Christmas, I thought it meant what kids sometimes play - like act like there’s a small house 🏠 and live in it and act like a mother, father and children…… Hey why have I  put 6 fullstops.  I have to put only 3, what I mean is ‘…’.

Okay anyway, back to the PARTY. Hey, the first 6 people to get a full house would get a prize. I was the fifth to get a prize. And the prize was a box of pencils - my favourite ones with an eraser behind. 



Then we played 3 rounds of Statue. 

After that I ate some pasta and then everyone took a photo with Samarth and we went home 🏠. 

Goodybye. Oh, I spelt that wrong. I meant Goodbye. 

1 comment:

Birthday Party

 Last week (20th August), I went to a birthday πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‚ party and one the day before too. It was so much FUN! Now Mamma is tired of dropping an...