Tuesday 16 August 2022

Supa Monsoon Trek

 I woke up at 5:00 am, feeling excited. My mother was already taking a bath so I got ready in the other bathroom. Oops, I forgot to tell you why I was up so early. I was going for a TREK! 🤩 🤩 🤩! Then mamma called the taxi and the taxi said, no more monkeys jumping on the bed! Oops, I got a little carried away. I meant, just mamma called the taxi and off we went to the bus stop which was not sooooooo faaaaaaar away. We reached the bus stop quickly, but the bus took two hours after that to reach the village. Soooo looooooong.  After that, we had breakfast; oh wait! I forgot to tell you that we had a lot of snacks and some PIZZA 🍕 🍕 . Yum yum yum from yesterday night. I ate a slice of 🍕 and now I want pizza as well 😞 😞 😞. Where was I? Oh yes, I was telling you about breakfast. 

Okay, after that we walked for a while till we reached the super super high hill. Well technically, a high hill is a mountain., but it seemed suuuuuuuuper high to me me but mamma said that it was a hill. Anyway we went up and there was a stream to cross but I didn’t want to wet and dirty my shoes 👟 and socks 🧦. Ewww! So I removed them both (so much effort! Ugh!). Then I crossed it but that hurt. Ouch! The rocks were sharp. Parin, our trek leader, said that, it is okay to get your shoes wet as there is no point in saving your shoes as they will get wet and dirty anyway as there a lot of streams and puddles to cross and you can’t keep removing and wearing your shoes each time. But mamma didnt, atleast not yet. 


Oh no, I didn’t tell you the name of the village we had breakfast at. It was called ‘Bor gaon’ more like ‘Bore gaon’ 😂 😂 😂 , only it was not so boring. 

Then we reached some fields there was only one way, a dangerous ⚠️☠️ one though . Because if you fall, you will find yourself on needles as sharp as rocks, Oh what am i saying, I meant rocks as sharp as needles. 

So after that we reached a waterfall. I wanted to play in it, but we had to trek a little more to the top of the hill where there was a beautiful view. I had some snacks and the remaining PIZZA 🍕 🍕 that I am always hungry for. Then we trekked down to the WATERFALL. We had a lot of FUN though the water was cold .  When I came out, I didn’t have a change of clothes so I had to trek down the hill in the cold clothes 🥶.  

By the time I reached the village it was 3:00 pm.  Then we had a spicy 🌶 lunch 🥗 at Bor gaon. We went in the bus to head back home.   In the bus, I read a book and almost fell asleep. When I woke up, Mamma said we had to get home by auto rickshaw. Then I went home and played. Hey, why am I telling you this part. I was supposed to tell you only about the trek. The trek was so much fun. 

Hey you are still here?!! Goodbye!!!!!!

Hey wait, before you go, check out some pictures and don’t forget to subscribe to my blog.




















26 comments:

  1. Lovely blog. Keep it up and keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome young buddy.. Keep trekking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trek was a lot of fun. Thank you for a great time at the trek!

      Delete
  3. Excellent blog by a budding kid bloggerand along with scenic visuals.I could visualise the chid enjoying the pitza and trying to remove her shoes so as to keep them from getting spoilt l.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you had been there it would have been more fun!

      Delete
  4. I already started missing Pizza :D But Shivani you have written it so well. What a fun was to describe your experience. The trail was really awesome. I too loved it! I wish you have more such experience and write about them too. All the best.
    note - Now guess who am I :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even when I was writing I wanted pizza 🍕. And thanks for the nice comment. I can’t guess who you are 😕

      Delete
  5. Very well written. Dear keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great start Shiv 👍 to your writing journey. Please continue to pen down your thoughts so that all of us can keep coming here regularly to read your articles on your travels, book reviews, environmental issues/solutions and your favorite "Thief Times" 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you were there. You would have really enjoyed the waterfall

      Delete
  7. Very well written. Keep it up beta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great effort by the young blogger in her first blog. So witty narration.
    Continue to write regularly.
    Aajobabu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouraging words .

      Delete
  9. Excellent Shivani

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shivani has the making of an interesting and lively blogger. She's following the footsteps of Richa, who used to blog regularly. Keep it up Beta. More power to your imagination and pen oops should I say fingers ✌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please continue reading my blogs. 😀

      Delete
  11. Keep it up. Well written.God bless

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Shivani, very well captured. You are a pro blogger. So nicely narrated the entire trek experience, I feel like reliving that day. Hiyansh and Dhruvin had a lovely time with you that day. Hope to see you soon in another adventure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope Hiyansh and Dhruvin enjoyed the blog as well and thanks for the comment

      Delete
  13. Good one keep it up, it was a fun experience for all of us especially the Peppa Pig jump by all the kids, it was awesome, keep writing n keep enjoying more n more treks, catch you some day again on one of the Parvat Buddies Trek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The puddles were so much fun! Hope to do it again

      Delete
  14. Keep tracking ,keep Blogging. Enjoy life.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very well written..could relive the experience!
    Keep it up…

    ReplyDelete

Birthday Party

 Last week (20th August), I went to a birthday 🎉 🎂 party and one the day before too. It was so much FUN! Now Mamma is tired of dropping an...